1. Reservations may be made on the Internet, by mail, e-mail, phone, or in person. A 50% deposit must be paid to the Agent. The balance of your rental amount is due on Arrival.
2. Cancellation: Your deposit is refundable if (a) there is at least a 30-day notice of cancellation and (b) the suite is re-rented for the same dates.
3. Occupancy: ALL PERSONS STAYING IN THE SUITE MUST BE REGISTERED AT THE TIME RESERVATIONS ARE MADE. Rooms are set with only 2 beds. Additional bed can be requested in advance at $25/night per person. Occupants represent themselves to be adults 25 years of age or older; minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Reservations are confirmed for the guests registered on your Reservation Confirmation.
4. Waiver of Liability: Our Guesthouses shall not accept responsibility for losses to the guests for any claims, including but not limited to: a) responsibility for personal body injury, death, accident, lost, stolen or damaged property, loss of mental or physical enjoyment, delay or inconvenience. b) Any delays or changes in schedule or itineraries incurred by any person arising out of any willful or negligent act or omission, c) the act or omissions of any party, d) monetary crisis, labor problems, economic changes, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties or noise, climatic aberrations, local laws, novel or unexpected conditions; e) additional expenses due to delay or changes in air or other services, missed carrier connections, substitute accommodations, termination of service, cancellation of tickets, sickness, strike, war, quarantine, pilferage, monetary crisis, political or social unrest, disease, acts of God or any events beyond our control. Accordingly, the Guests covenant and agree that Brian’s and Guesthouse, it's owners and assigns are not responsible for any injuries or damages. Therefore, each guest agrees that he or she is voluntarily participating in any and all activities, risks, and use of the accommodations, facilities, and equipment, and hereby assumes all risk of injury, illness, damage or loss to person and property that might result. For the execution interpretation and enforcement of these House Rules, the parties expressly submit to the laws in effect and to the courts of Honolulu, Hawaii, hereby waiving any other jurisdiction that may now or hereafter be applicable.
5. Times: Check-in is at 3 PM. Checkout is at 11 AM. This allows adequate time for cleaning between tenants.
6. Children under 18 must have proper adult supervision at all times.
7. Pets are NOT permitted in the suites or common areas.
8. Utilities: Please turn off all electrical appliances and lights when not in use and whenever you leave the suite.
9. Telephone:. Wireless phone is provided for receiving calls only
10. Parking is allowed in your designated area only. You will be assigned one parking place at check in..
11. No Smoking is allowed inside of the suites. Smoking is permitted outside where it does not offend other guests. Disposal of ashes and cigarette butts is the responsibility of the registered guest. No candles or fires of any kind are allowed within the suites.
13. Laundry: For a minimum amount you can have your clothes washed by a house maid.
14. Trash must be placed in a proper receptacle or in the pickup bin in the front yard. Guests are asked to maintain a neat and clean living area.
16. Damage: Please report any inoperative equipment, damages, dangers or faults immediately. The registered guest is directly responsible for all negligent, accidental, intentional, or unintentional damage to the interior or exterior of the suite or to the common areas, caused by the guest, their family, or their guests, and will be charged for all repairs, replacement, and other related expenses and costs. Leaving the suite in an excessively dirty or sandy condition will result in an additional cleaning charge.